iFind is the main way to search the resources provided by Swansea University Library. We made some improvements to iFind over the summer. So whether you are a new or returning student, check out our series of short iFind videos.
The videos cover
- why an how you should log in
- the different types of information that you can find
- search tips for getting the most relevant results
- understanding your search results
- requesting items on loan or at other libraries
- saving items to your favourites
- saving searches and setting up alerts
You can find the full series of videos on our YouTube channel.