The university takes academic misconduct very seriously and it can have a serious and detrimental effect on your results.
On Wednesday 8th February a workshop, to help you avoid academic misconduct, is being held in the Bay Library from 14.00-15.00 in PC room 2.
During the workshop we’ll look at:
- What constitutes academic misconduct.
- The definition of plagiarism, collusion and the commissioning of work.
- Why it’s so important to reference.
- How to reference and common mistakes.
- Where to find help with referencing.
- Tools that can help you reference.
There’s no need to sign up, you can come along on the day.