Your login details for some of our services will be changing from 1st August 2011. The following resources will be affected:
- iFind Discover (Swansea University library catalogue) http://ifinddiscover.swan.ac.uk/
- iFind Research (Search for journal articles, conference papers etc.) http://ifindresearch.swan.ac.uk/
- Swansea University Athens service (see http://www.swansea.ac.uk/lis/digitallibrary/athens/ for more information)
- Swansea University databases (e.g. Web of Science, ASSIA, MLA)
- Swansea University online journals (e.g. ScienceDirect, Wiley, Taylor & Francis)
- Other specialist services (e.g. Digimap, British Standards online)
What is my new username and password?
Your new username from 1st August 2011 will be your official university e-mail address.
- For staff this takes the form email@example.com
- For students this takes the form firstname.lastname@example.org
Your password *will not change* and will be the password you currently use to login to your university e-mail.
How do I use my new Swansea University login with the Athens service?
Please visit http://www.swansea.ac.uk/lis/digitallibrary/athens/ for information about how to update your Athens service to use your new login.
What about saved searches and saved records?
If you require assistance with transferring personal data that you have saved after logging in to any of our services, please contact your ISS Subject team initially using contact information found at: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/lis/helpandguides/subjectteams/