The Library subscribes to the full BSI Online package which includes British Standards and ISOs.
Access the BSI Online database either via iFind Discover or iFind Research.
Access the guide here.
The weekly publication, the Economist, is available from 1992 to the present as part of our subscription to ProQuest Business Collection. Just search for the Economist on our library catalogue and follow the online link:
Link to the Economist on iFind Discover.
This newly acquired database is a great resource for business & economics students.
- Scholarly and peer-reviewed journals.
- Trade journals and news sources such as The Economist.
- Industry reports from Snapshot, First Research and Business Monitor International.
- Market research reports from Just-Series.
- Commodity reports from the Economist Intelligence Unit.
- Company reports from Hoovers and ProQuest.
- Country reports from the Economist Intelligence Unit and Oxford Analytica.
- Working papers from the Social Science Research Network.
- Start-up tools and business plans.
- Business dissertations and theses.
Download a guide from here.
Access the database via iFind Research -it’s listed under Business.
Swansea University staff and students have access to a new online peer-reviewed journal for 2013.
The Journal of Management Education is published bi-monthly by Sage and is available on and off-campus via the library catalogue here.
You can also listen to JME podcasts on the Sage website.
The new EU open data portal has been launched as a public beta version:
Karen Blakeman has published an excellent blog post outlining the resource and how to use it. There is also an introductory video on the front page of the site.