Following on from the videos with business leaders we blogged about last week, there is another great collection of videos on the Vlearn website. They are curating web content and state their purpose as:
We consolidate the best content on the web and develop our own original content to help inspire tomorrows leaders and entrepreneurs to take the baton and help deliver a cleaner, fairer, more efficient global economy for all
They have categories for Marketing, Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship and many more. Videos include Christine Lagarde, Paul Krugman, Bill Gates and many more big names. You can also use the search box (top right) to search by keyword or name.
This newly acquired database is a great resource for business & economics students.
- Scholarly and peer-reviewed journals.
- Trade journals and news sources such as The Economist.
- Industry reports from Snapshot, First Research and Business Monitor International.
- Market research reports from Just-Series.
- Commodity reports from the Economist Intelligence Unit.
- Company reports from Hoovers and ProQuest.
- Country reports from the Economist Intelligence Unit and Oxford Analytica.
- Working papers from the Social Science Research Network.
- Start-up tools and business plans.
- Business dissertations and theses.
Download a guide from here.
Access the database via iFind Research -it’s listed under Business.