This newly acquired database is a great resource for business & economics students.
- Scholarly and peer-reviewed journals.
- Trade journals and news sources such as The Economist.
- Industry reports from Snapshot, First Research and Business Monitor International.
- Market research reports from Just-Series.
- Commodity reports from the Economist Intelligence Unit.
- Company reports from Hoovers and ProQuest.
- Country reports from the Economist Intelligence Unit and Oxford Analytica.
- Working papers from the Social Science Research Network.
- Start-up tools and business plans.
- Business dissertations and theses.
Download a guide from here.
Access the database via iFind Research -it’s listed under Business.